The instructions to make an origami swan are below:
1. Start with a square piece of origami paper with colored side down.
2. Fold paper in half and unfold.
3. Fold the top and bottom corners on the left to meet the center line.
4. Flip item over.
5. Fold the top and bottom corners on the left to meet the center line.
6. Fold left corner to the right.
7. Fold the corner on the right a third of the way left.
8. Fold item in half.
9. Bring the edge on the top to the left and crease.
10. Fold the edge on the top left corner up and crease.
11. Swan completed.